Founded in 1986, Vitrerie JL Inc. designs, manufactures and installs fenestration systems for the commercial, industrial and institutional sectors.
Through the leadership of Jean Fontaine, Vitrerie JL Inc. has earned the distinction of being an innovative, avant-garde company that possesses a solid expertise in architectural structure elements such as curtain walls, glassworks, window assemblies, doors, entrances, aluminium panels, solar shield applications and decorative aluminium structures. Our strength lies in our ability to carry out highly creative artistic projects while applying the most stringent of management techniques to ensure the timely and efficient completion of our clients’ projects. Our diligent work ethic and pride in a job well done, coupled with our use of superior quality, Canadian materials figure greatly to the success of our firm.
The corporate evolution of Vitrerie JL Inc. reflects its strong position in a growing market. The main factors contributing to this phenomenal progress are: improved product features, the use of aesthetically designed architectural products, the renovations market, as well as the importance that property owners place in the quality and appearance of their structures. Interior glass design concepts are natural extensions of exterior window installations.
As an industry leader within Quebec, Vitrerie JL Inc. derives 90% of its earnings from the domestic market and the remaining 10% from foreign ventures.
We have built a solid reputation with our clients over the years, owing to our dynamic team of professionals, our state-of the-art technology, our superior product quality, excellent after sales service and warranties. You can entrust all of your projects to Vitrerie JL Inc. with complete confidence.